Apr 29, 2013

第28回 from California State University, San Bernardino


Hey you guys! How do you do? I'm MIU YANAI from CSUSB(California State University, San Bernardino). It has been one month since I came here. I always wear short-pants, a T-shirt and a pear of sandals because it is about 30 ℃ everyday day, so I am getting sunburnt often. Anyways, CSUSB is inconvenient even though I am able to buy some foods. But I am starting to like here because my roommates have taught me the rhythm of living here and I have joined many fun school events. Now I'll introduce a part of my American life.

 Overview
1. Two Chinese
2. OUTDOORS
3.INTERNATIONAL NIGHT 2013

Well, let's move on the
1. Two Chinese .
 My housing has four rooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen and one living room. My roommates consist of one Japanese girl and two Chinese girls. Their names are Yuka, Emily and Pauline. Yuka and I came here at the same time so we didn't know where should we go to buy stuff. When I am not sure of what to buy, Emily and Pauline hold a roommate meeting. Then they took us to the cheapest grocery store and one dollar shop around CSUSB by bus. I feel that they are kindhearted.




right:me middle:Pauline left: Emily



2. OUTDOORS
 CSUSB Recreational and Sports Center has many kinds of group outings in the spring. For example they are called, San Francisco Adventure, Yosemite Camping and Hot Spring Hike. So far I've been to the So Cal Surf  group outing. I went to oceanside beach located in San Diego. It took one hour and a half by bus from San Bernardino. There were crazy big waves and very fine weather. I enjoyed surfing and bodyboarding.



with surf board


the beach side


3.INTERNATIONAL NIGHT 2013
 Center for International Studies and Programs held the international night 2013. This event showed the cultural sports or dancing from places like Asia and South America. It was exciting.

Ballet Folklorico


Taekwondo


Did you guys understand why I like CSUSB? I will stay 8 more months. I'm gonna go snorkeling and to LA next month. When I find interesting things, I'll post them here next time. Then, see you later!!




No comments:

Post a Comment