May 2, 2013

第29回! From University of Montana (Spring Break!!)


How have you been?

This is Taku from University of Montana.

The post this time is about SPRING BREAK!!

Alright! Let's go!

During the spring break, I went for the roadtrip with 3 Japanese except me, 1 Swiss, 1 French, and 1 Pakistani!!

I didnt grab the handle at all thorough the trip though.

OK!!!

On the first day of the trip, we were heading to Salt Lake City.


But we did almost nothing there other than seeing Salt Lake in the morning next day.

Well,,, we got there late at night.

But at least I got to see Salt Lake! Hell yeahhh,,, fuckin'right,,,,,,(DRAKE)






OK! From the 2nd day onward, Im not really sure on what day I got to each place.

So, just pardon me cutting to refer to the days.

Then, we got headed for Arches National Park!!


We walked/climbed approx 30 minutes to get to see this arch.


On the way was way beautiful!


 


 


Next is Grand Canyon as most of you may know!!




Because this was like the edge and around it was like diving to die, I was pretty scared of blowing wind toward meeee!

But I got nothing to describe the view. I could never imagine me standing there and seeing it.

 

 


From what a Japanse guy said right there, "Anything including me as a human being, conflicts going on even now or thought we have can such a tiny thing in front of this view."

He could've been a poet. J????????????????????????

It was amazing anyways!



Next is Las Vegas!!!!!!!

But we stayed there only a night and left at noon. Besides, we got there late at night.

Yeah. We did almost nothing other than roaming 'round. We were so classy though ;)

and I found the VEGAS FREE WiFi there lol




We went to La Jolla in San Diego also. There was a beautiful beach that I cant see here in Montana.




I got so excited then and I felt so happy with seeing many parts here in the USA.



Oh. They are just sleepin



Downtown was also awesome!





Two places left are San Francisco and Los Angeles!

Can you guys what I though is the best thing in LA?

親子丼!!!

めちゃくちゃ旨かった!!!

けれど、残念ながら写真はありません。 LAではほとんど写真を撮っていません。。。。


LA:):):):)'

We went to Fisherman's Wharf, Venis beach,,,,,,in San Francisco and got Fish and Chips and Clam Chowder :)))))












Yeah! Thats it! Thanks for reading!!!


Here is the link to the video for the part of the roadtrip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpDMnVp8mGk



Watch it and thanx in advance!!!!

See you!





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment